HOT-ROLLED NARROW-WIDTH STEEL SHEET
MAXISHEET covers all steel sheet supplied by Tiger Steel that is narrower than 1850mm
It is a versatile steel product which is produced from the mill as a steel coil and is sheeted to length.
Due to its smaller sized sheets, compared to MAXIPLATE, it can be shipped via container which is more cost-effective and faster.
It is used by fabricators and plate cutters to supply products to many different industries.
Typical end products include:
· General fabrication · Structural members · Brake press forming applications
· Brackets · Pressure vessel, boiler and rendering plants
· Anti-slip steps, treads & flooring (chequer/tread/floor plate) · Architectural features (weathering steel)
Tiger Steel is able to supply steel sheet that is produced by mills with:
· ILAC-MRA accreditation for their laboratory testing
Therefore you can have reassurance that MAXISHEET has:
· Produced with a quality management system in place
· Product traceability · Product identification · Certified laboratory testing
STANDARD & SPECIFICATION TABLE
STANDARD SIZE RANGE*
*mills can produce special thicknesses, widths and lengths if the quantity permits
Lead-time: 4-6 weeks production, 4 weeks for shipment
Minimum Order Quantity: 20mt-50mt per order, can be a range of sizes and specifications/grades
Pack size: 2mt, 3mt
Stock & Supply/Consignment Stock: Can be arranged with a long-term indent history
Products Produced From MAXISHEET